POSITION : Marketing Coordinator
SUPERVISOR: Director of Admissions and Marketing
LOCATION: Jamaica Plain, MA
FLSA STATUS : Part Time, Non-Exempt
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION: With over 150 years of experience, Rogerson Communities has grown to provide a network of innovative, accessible, affordable housing and services for elders, persons with disabilities, and the working poor in the Greater Boston area. This is an opportunity to join a team that pioneered Adult Day Health programs that support elderly and low-income men and women by enhancing dignity, self-reliance and vitality. Rogerson Communities is committed to providing the people it serves the highest quality of care and is looking for individuals who share this vision.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Marketing Coordinator will act as a liaison to professional referral sources and advocacy groups to promote the community’s services, value, and credibility within the geographic vicinity of the property. By coordinating activities, developing relationships and through personal contacts, the Marketing Coordinator will position the host community and the company as a resource center for assisted living services as well as a senior advocate.
- Extensive demonstrated experience in Marketing coordination.
- The ability to meet all the physical and mental demands of the position which will require extensive traveling within the local geographic vicinity surrounding the community.
- Write and articulate clearly and effectively including plans, reports and all technical information.
- Make formal public presentations.
- Act as liaison to community referral sources.
- Develop and maintain a pro-active business relationship with Rogerson Communities and related entities designed to promote the mission, image, and business objectives of each.
- Conduct tours for prospective residents and their families consistent with corporate standards of relationship selling.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule so as to be available to work occasional evenings and weekends as required.
- Pro-actively identify and pursue publicity opportunities. Work with community activity director, and corporate public relations consultant to maximize opportunities for exposure within the various media vehicles.
- Assist in promoting Rogerson House on social media.
The Marketing Assistant must be a detail -oriented, self-starter with excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills. College degree preferred.
Standing: 34% to 66% of the time
Walking: 34% to 66% of the time
Balancing: 34% to 66% of the time
Stooping: 34% to 66% of the time.
Kneeling: 34% to 66% of the time.
Crouching: 34% to 66% of the time.
Reaching/working overhead: 34% to 66% of the time
Climbing: 34% to 66% of the time
Pushing: 34% to 66% of the time 10-20 pounds
Pulling: 34% to 66% of the time 10-20 pounds
Lifting/carrying: 34% to 66% of the time 10-20 pounds
Interested applicants can send resume, cover letter and salary requirements by one of the following options:
E-mail: careers rogerson.org (Please indicate job title in subject of e-mail)
Fax: 617-469-5861 c/o HR Department
Mail: HR Department- Rogerson Communities
1 Florence Street Boston, MA 02131
Rogerson Communities provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Rogerson Communities offers a comfortable working environment along with competitive benefits including health, dental, vision, retirement, paid time off and other benefits.