Check out the list below for events (other than our monthly meetings) that may be of interest to you!
If you have an event you’d like us to add, please email us the details (name, date, time, location, etc.) to email@example.com with the subject “Event.”
Presented by Aging2.0 Boston in Collaboration with the Massachusetts eHealth Institute (MeHI):
Calling all innovators! At this event, key players in the aging services sector who are designing, creating, bankrolling and using technologies to help family caregivers, professional caregivers, agencies and others in senior care, will discuss what they see as pressing problems in caregiving, how they’ve approached them and the opportunities for entrepreneurs and innovators. After the panel presents its “Passionate Problems,” entrepreneurs and others in the audience can ask questions, offer recommendations and connect directly with these key players and others.
Reverse Pitch Line-up:
• Sally Abrahms (Moderator), Award-Winning Writer Focusing on 50+
• Andy Miller, SVP Innovation and Product Development, AARP
• Chetan Parekh, Associate Brand Director & Innovation Portfolio Leader, Procter and Gamble
• Leigh Anne Capello, SVP Brand Strategy and Marketing, Benchmark Senior Living
• Peter Ross, CEO and Co-Founder, Senior Helpers
Refreshments will be served.